Chongqing Municipal Government MayorScholarship, 2015
In order to encourage moreoutstanding international students to pursue a higher education in Chongqing, facilitate the internationalization of the higher education institutions in Chongqing, Chongqing Municipal Government launches the Chongqing Municipal Government MayorScholarship.
1.The applicantwishes to be a degree student (bachelor degree or master degree) at Chongqing Normal University for at least one year.
2.The applicant whohas already studied at Chongqing Normal University for more than one semesterand wishes to pursue a degree (bachelor degree or master degree) at ChongqingNormal University for at least one year.
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese in good health.
2. Applicants for master degreestudies must have a bachelor degree, and be under the age of 35.
3. Applicants for bachelor degreestudies must have a high school diploma and be under the age of 25.
4. Students who have won otherscholarships are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Details of Scholarship
Level of Candidates
Thecoverage of scholarship should be not longer than the normal years forundergraduate/ graduate program.
Applicants are required tosubmit the following application materials in three sets.
1. Application form (seeAttachment 1)
2. Highest diploma attained orproof of study (notarized photocopy). Applicants who are students currentlystudying at Chongqing Normal University shall also provide a Study Certificateand transcripts from Chongqing Normal University. Documents in languages otherthan Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese orEnglish.
3. Transcripts of the mostadvanced studies (notarized photocopy).
4. Study plan (written inChinese or English).
5. Two letters ofrecommendation. Applicants for master degree studies shall provide two lettersof recommendation by associate professors or professors. Applicants who arestudents currently studying at Chongqing Normal University shall provide arecommendation letter from the International Administration Office or a teacherin Chongqing Normal University.
6. Examples of arts and musicwork (only for the applicants applying for Fine Arts and Music).
7. Copy of Foreigner PhysicalExamination Form (for applicants who are currently not studying at Chongqing Normal University) See Attachment 2.
8. Copy of passport.
30th April, 2015
Applicants shall submitapplication materials in duplicate directly to the International StudentsOffice of Chongqing Normal University by post.
International Office of Chongqing Normal University
Contact: Ms. Xu Chiying, Ms. Dong Qing
Add: No. 12, Tianchen Road, Shapingba District, Chongqing, 400047 P. R. China
Post code: 400047