In order to encourage more outstanding international students to pursue a higher education in Chongqing, facilitate the internationalization of the higher education institutions in Chongqing, Chongqing Municipal Government launches the Chongqing Municipal Government Mayor Scholarship.
1.The applicant wishes to be a degree student (bachelor degree or master degree) at Chongqing Normal University for at least one year.
2.The applicant who has already studied at Chongqing Normal University for more than one semester and wishes to pursue a degree (bachelor degree ormaster degree) at Chongqing Normal University for at least one year.
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese in good health.
2. Applicants for master degree studies must have a bachelor degree, and be under the age of 35.
3. Applicants for bachelor degree studies must have a high school diploma and be under the age of 25.
4. Students who have won other scholarships are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Details of Scholarship
Level of Candidates
The coverage of scholarship should be not longer than the normal years for undergraduate/ graduate program.
Applicants are required to submit the following application materials in three sets.
1. Application form (see Attachment 1)
2. Highest diploma attained or proof of study (notarized photocopy). Applicants who are students currently studying at Chongqing Normal University shall also provide a Study Certificate and transcripts from Chongqing Normal University. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English.
3. Transcripts of the most advanced studies (notarized photocopy).
4. Study plan (written in Chinese or English).
5. Two letters of recommendation. Applicants for master degree studies shall provide two letters of recommendation by associate professors or professors. Applicants who are students currently studying at Chongqing Normal University shall provide a recommendation letter from the International Administration Office or a teacher in Chongqing Normal University.
6. Examples of arts and music work (only for the applicants applying for Fine Arts and Music).
7. Copy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (for applicants who are currently not studying at Chongqing Normal University) See Attachment 2.
8. Copy of passport.
9. No criminal record certification
10.Bankdeposit certificate ( local currency no less than 25,000 RMB )
20th April, 2018
Applicants shall submit application materials in duplicate directly to the International Students Office of Chongqing Normal University by post.
International Students Office of Chongqing Normal University
Contact: Ms. Xu Chiying, Ms. Dong Qing
Post Code: 401331