In order to encourage more outstandinginternational students to pursue a higher education in
,facilitate the internationalization of the higher education institutions in
, ChongqingMunicipal Government launches the Chongqing Municipal Government MayorScholarship.
1.The applicantwishes to be a degree student (bachelor degree or master degree) at ChongqingNormal University.
2.The applicant whohas already studied at Chongqing Normal University for more than one semesterand wishes to pursue a degree (bachelor degree or master degree) at ChongqingNormal University.
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese ingood health.
2. Applicants for master degree studies must have a bachelor degree, and be underthe age of 35.
3. Applicants for bachelor degree studies must have a high school diploma and beunder the age of 25.
4. Students who have won other scholarships are not eligible to apply for thisscholarship.
Details of Scholarship
Master students ：30,000RMB/Year
Undergraduate students :25,000RMB/Year
The coverage of scholarship shouldbe not longer than the normal years for undergraduate/ graduate program.
Applicants are required tosubmit the following application materials in three sets.
1. Application form (seeAttachment 1)
2. Highest diploma attained or proof of study (notarizedphotocopy). Applicants who are students currently studying at
shall also provide a StudyCertificate and transcripts from
.Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached withtranslations in Chinese or English.
3. Transcripts of the mostadvanced studies (notarized photocopy).
4. Study plan (written inChinese or English).
5. Two letters ofrecommendation. Applicants for master degree studies shall provide two lettersof recommendation by associate professors or professors. Applicants who arestudents currently studying at Chongqing Normal University shall provide arecommendation letter from the International Administration Office or a teacherin Chongqing Normal University.
6. Examples of arts and musicwork (only for the applicants applying for Fine Arts and Music).
7. Copy of Foreigner PhysicalExamination Form (for applicants who are currently not studying at
)See Attachment 2.
8. Copy of passport.
9. No criminal record certification
30th April, 2016
Applicants shall submit applicationmaterials in duplicate directly to the International Students Office of ChongqingNormal University by post.
International Students Office of Chongqing Normal University
Contact: Ms. Xu Chiying, Ms. Dong Qing
Post Code: 401331